Twitter has a lot to offer your business. Yes, Twitter! The world’s famous micro blogging tool. That is, if you know what to do with your corporate Twitter account and if you’re looking for ways to promote your company.
If you’re scared of getting a little creative with your tweets and are simply posting standard auto-posts on your business Twitter handle, you’re probably not living the full potential of your account. Think out of the box right now and see this tool will bring value to your company.
Think about this, if you make full use of your Twitter by, say for example, sharing useful information, you increase your following and deepen your relationship with your readers.
Why not try these tips when posting tweets for your company?
- Use Twitter as a platform to share your company’s goals and hopes.
- Give your audience a backstage access to the company through your tweets.
- Share industry breakthroughs your company or other similar businesses have made.
- Talk about the industry, in general.
- Make Twitter your employee recognition board.
- Post success stories, both yours and your customer’s, in Twitter.
- Think of Twitter as a new customer service platform where your can correspond with your audience for their product-related concerns.
- Use it as a place to post a poll for your audience.
Can you think of any other tips to share for our corporate tweeters? Do post them over at the comments section; let’s get the list going for our business Twitter account managers.
Related articles by Zemanta
- 7 Reasons Why I’d Rather Use Twitter Over Other Social Networks (shegeeks.net)
- Just How Transparent Can (Should) Your Website Be? (cloudave.com)